Style & Approach
I enjoy creating classic wedding images that reflect the tradition, love and joy of the day. I want to mostly be a fly on the wall, while offering gentle guidance throughout the wedding day to ensure we use the best backdrops, lighting, and most flattering angles. I use a mixture of natural and additional lighting as needed, and as a coastal photographer who has spent years creating portraits on the beach, I can handle all that the sun and mother nature has to offer to take the most advantage of the amazing scenery.
- Shoot me an email and tell me all about your wedding plans!
- Review the pricing guide and pick the collection that best suits your needs.
- Sign your contract and pay a retainer to secure your date!
- I'll guide you through scheduling and preparing for any pre-wedding sessions (engagement, bridal).
- You'll fill out a wedding questionnaire and we'll chat 1-2 months before your wedding to go over the details together and setup a photo plan for the day!
- Get married and be beautifully photographed!
Starting at $3800
Ranging from $3800 - $6600, all collections include high resolution images with print rights, an online gallery for sharing and downloading, and a custom photo timeline. Collections may be custom tailored to include an engagement session, bridal portrait session, second photographer, album, or rehearsal dinner coverage. Please inquire for the full pricing guide.
Ashley & Don
You were both absolutely phenomenal and I couldn't thank you more. I am so blessed you were able to be part of our special day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.